- Grade 12
- SAMTRAC certificate
- Various safety courses
- 13 years and 16 years experience in the security and safety field respectively
- AIM – Associate in Management: NQF 6, UCT Graduate School of Business (Cape Town)
- Namibian Labour Law and Legislation, De Beer Law Chambers
- Financial Management, TAS Financial Services, Windhoek Namibia
- Marketing Certificate, Namibian Chamber of Commerce
- Secretarial Diploma (Business computers) at Cape Technikon.
- Studied Human Resource Management at UCT.
- Over 10 years HR experience in a corporate environment, skilled in remuneration & benefits, HR policies, HR information systems (HRIS) and personnel administration.
- B.Comm Degree at the University of Stellenbosch and UNISA
- Complete articles at audit firm
Crushing & Screening
Neville De Wit
- Qualified Earth Moving
- Equipment Mechanic
- Business Leadership at Gordon Institute of Business Science
Plant Hire & Equipment
- Auto and Diesel Mechanic (Namwater)
- Operator Evaluator (Barlows Isando)
- GHSTC Incident investigation, SAMTRAC, IT IS (Nosa)
- Fundamentals of Lubrication and Oil Analysis and Report Interpretation (Manica)
- N.Dip Civil Engineering
- Post Graduate Certificate in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution
- 16 Years’ experience in the Civil Construction Industry in the following fields: Mining, Transport, Petro Chemical, Manufacturing & Harbour Expansion
- B.Sc degree (mathematics and geology)
- B.Sc Honrs degree (geology)
- M.Sc degree (geology)
Extensive work experience in mineral exploration, resource estimation and evaluation, mineral project development as well as in the mining production environment which positions me suitably to oversee the mining activities and explore new business opportunities for the Group.